DRIVER BIT ADAPTOR
1/2" Female Square drive to 1/4" female hex
These industrial quality adaptors simply attach to your cordless impact wrench or 1/2"drive hand ratchet to allow you to use standard 1/4" hex drive screw and Tek driver bits on your tool.
Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel and black phosphate finished for durability and long life these adaptors certainly make your tools more versatile and save you time in the process.
- Fits: all standard 1/4" drive Screw driver bits etc.
- Suits 1/2" drive Cordless wrenches, 1/2" drive ratchets and socket accessories
TOOLKING ARE AN AUTHORISED KING TONY TOOLS STOCKIST, BY KING TONY AUSTRALIA
All tools are genuine KING TONY manufactured and covered by an Australia Wide warranty
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.