Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 6 and get 10% off
Adjustable magnetic welding clamp
These magnetic clamps are fast and simple to use and they really do take the hassle out of clamping odd angles and pieces together for welding
Great for any size welding or fabricating job the magnets are a must for the serious welder.
These awesome magnets are very powerful and can can be used to clamp items together from the inside or outside
Fully adjustable to suit different angles all you need to do is move the magnetic end pads to suit any angle you are clamping, attach to the job and your ready to go
We have all had one of those fiddly jobs that is a real pain to clamp and seems to take you more time in clamping it than it does welding it together, well with one of these you can now speed up the job and make your work simpler.
- magnetic pad size- 63 mm x 86 mm
- Magnet clamping Capacity - 22.5 kilograms
- The 2 x magnetic ends can be swiveled 360 degrees to grip metal objects at any angle
Copyright Robson's TOOL KING 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorized copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from TOOL KING ?
When Buying from TOOL KING you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Tool king is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from TOOL KING rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed, and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.