Precision power tools
CIRCULAR SAW 235mm
"DESIGNED BY WOODWORKERS FOR WOODWORKERS"
Pre-set bevel stops for quick and precise bevel adjustment to 5 common angles, with an over-ride button to enable free-range adjustment. Repositionable height lever provides quick height adjustment, which can be fine-tuned using a micro adjustment knob. Strong, die-cast base ensures this is the saw most suited for bench mounting. Alignment cams for Series 2000 Triton Workcentres and Saw Tables
Turn your dream projects into reality with Triton tools. Precision has been at the very heart of Triton’s philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project.
From thier award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws, to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish every time.
2000W / 3hp Motor provides extra power for smooth and accurate cuts
- Bevelling to 45° with indents at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° for quick and easy setting
- Micro angle adjustment for precise setting of the saw blade
- Die-cast aluminium base plate for maximum rigidity when table-mounted
- Micro adjuster for accurate blade height fine tuning
- Easy access brushes allows changing of worn brushes
- Steel return lever for easy access and control of the lower guard
- Front handle for solid grip and control
- Dust extraction port for easy connection to a dust collection system
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.