FLEXIBLE EXTENSION BAR
3/8" drive to suit 3/8" sockets and accessories x 6" (150mm) long
"These flex extensions are a must in the shed"
So handy for those hard to reach areas King Tony flexible extension bars give you the ability to reach into tight areas and even flex around bends and parts.
Ever had a nut thay you couldnt quite get to?
These exrensions are a real time saver, these extensions are not something you will use every day but when you need one they will pay for themselves in the first use.
IMPORTANT NOTE : The Picture shows both 6"and 12" for length comparison, PLEASE note price listed is for 6"only
OTHER LENGTHS ALSO AVAILABLE
For over 25 years KING TONY have devoted themselves to producing some of the worlds best quality Tools and thier sockets are a true testament to thier committment to doing just that.
Trusted by thousands of professional tradesmen worldwide KING TONY have built a long reputation for Quality tools that last.
Made from premium grade chrome molbdenum alloy steel KING TONY sockets are tested to a standard 30% higher than the German DIN and American ANSI industrial standards for torque and tolerance.
TOOLKING ARE AN AUTHORISED KING TONY TOOLS STOCKIST, BY KING TONY AUSTRALIA
All tools are genuine KING TONY manufactured and covered by an Australia Wide warranty
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.