GLOW PLUG SOCKET SET 3/8" Drive
These thin walled sockets are designed specificaly for instalation and removal of glow plugs on diesel engines.
The thin wall deep socket design features a swivel joint in the centre and allows easy access to glow plugs with minimum fuss
Contains sizes: 8,9,10,12,14,16mm
Comes packed in a heavy duty blow moulded case
For over 25 years KING TONY have devoted themselves to producing some of the worlds best quality Tools and thier sockets are a true testament to thier committment to doing just that.
Trusted by thousands of professional tradesmen worldwide KING TONY have built a long reputation for Quality tools that last.
Made from premium grade chrome vanadium alloy steel KING TONY Glow plug ockets are tested to a standard 30% higher than the German DIN and American ANSI industrial standards for torque and tolerance.
Micro Chrome finished for durability and long life
Rounded corners and superior metal grain flow to reduce rounding and splitting of sockets
Blue coloured band to denote metric for fast identification
covered by a lifetime warranty
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.