- POWER TOOLS, electric, Air, petrol and accessories
- INSPECTION CAMERA
With a camera diameter of only 9mm this awesome camera allows a detailed inspection of tight spots such as engines, engine bays, wall cavities and even plumbing.
Built with a comfortable non slip grip and forward facing controls this camera makes it easy to detect and diagnose problems in areas that are normally inacessable and features a 9mm camera head for up-close visual inspections in tight spaces.
Camera Requires 4 x AA batteries to operate and comes complete with a hooh, magnet and mirror to help retrieve small items
• Gooseneck length: 1M
• Adjustable brightness LED illuminator
• Adjustable LCD brightness
• Sensor: CMOS
• Display: 2.4" colour LCD
• Resolution: 480 x 234 pixels
• Reach: 1m
• Attachments : Mirror, hook & pick-up magne
copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
When you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and in doing so you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.