the ORIGINAL SUPER SYPHON
3/4" END ONLY (no Hose)
"ONE OF THE BEST DEVICES EVER INVENTED"
This is the original SUPER SYPHON made by Robson's right here in Australia for over 30 years and promoted at major trade shows world wide.
Built to last the syphon has been made the same way for over 30 years and features a Copper head with stainless steel spring with a fuel resistant ball
Fast and easy to use the Super syphon transfers fuels with no mess and no fuss
- Use it to syphon: petrol, diesel, kerosene, methanol, chemicals and water
- How to use: simply insert the copper end into the fuel can or drum, place the end of the hose into the fuel tank and simply jiggle up and down to start the syphon. Once the fluid starts to flow you can stop jiggling
- Fuel Up: your car boat 4wd truck tractor or any machinery or even drain your fish tank with it
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA made to last.
The syphon is produced from Australian materials by Australians so when you buy an original super syphon you are helping support Australian jobs.
Don't be fooled by cheap imported imitations,
If you want the best then you need the Original Australian made Super syphon
Copper Head is covered by a 10 year replacement warranty
Diameter: 19mm (3/4")
Hose length: NO HOSE INCLUDED
Copyright Robson's TOOL KING 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorized copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from TOOL KING?
When Buying from TOOL KING you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- TOOL KING is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from TOOL KING rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.