LOCKNUT SOCKET TO SUIT WHEEL BEARINGS
These sockets are designed to easily remove, install and adjust lock nuts on wheel bearings, withdrawal sleeves, adaptor sleeves and tapered journals.
Made from pressed metal the socket features a thin wall design and extra deep clearance so they require less room around the bearing making access to the locknut easier.
Features a 3/4" square drive to suit all standard 3/4" ratchets.
- Size: 2-3/32'' 6 Pt. (Metric 53mm)
- Square drive: 3/4"
- Depth: 88mm
- Easily tighten or loosen any locknut without damaging the nut.
- 3/4'' Sq. Drive connection for power tools, breaker bars or torque wrenches.
- Fits both imperial and metric sizes ( refer to the conversion in the specifications).
Copyright Robson's TOOL KING 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
- When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disapPear on you.
- Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- TOOL KING is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians so when you buy a product from TOOL KING rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.