- POWER TOOLS, electric, Air, petrol and accessories
- Power tool Accessories
- MULTIFUNCTION POLISHING DISCS 8" Black 80g FLEX-PRO
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 - 20 and get 16% off
MULTIFUNCTION POLISHING DISCS
Designed to suit all standard 8" (200mm) Bench grinders these discs are made from a unique abrasive synthetic material and are fantastic for polishing, deburring and cleaning a wide range of metals including
- Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Alloy and stainless seel
The discs are quick and easy to fit to your standard 8" bench grinders and can be used to remove light rust, paint, discolouration and blemishes to give a bright polished finish
These polishing discs are also ideal for cleaing and de burring welds in stainless steel and aluminium as they dont gouge or bite into the metal.
- Use Dry and allow the disc to do the work for you moving in a steady motion to polish
- Black: equiveleant to 80gritt
- Disc size 8"(200mm) with 22.2mm" arbor hole
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.