Nibbler adjustable circle Guide
FOR RANGER PRO NIBBLER
The adjustable circle guide attaches to the cutting head of the ranger professional nibbler
and allows the ranger nibbler to cut perfect circles.
The guide can also be used as a straight edge to provide better control when cutting straight lines and arcs.
To use the circle cutter, simply drill a small pilot in the centre of the metal to be cut
This gives the circle cutting guide a point to swivel from.
Then drill a hole large enough to fit the nibbler cutter head through.
attach the guide to the thread on the nibber cutter head and your ready to cut.
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.