DOUBLE HEADED NIBBLER complete kit
This kit contains the very popular Ranger pro nibbler, the bench mount clamp, the adjustable circle cutting guide plus a replacement cutting rod.
This is a fantastic kit for the tradesman or DIY enthusiast as the extra components makes the nibbler truly versatile
"This is The original ranger Nibbler as seen on our TV ads, don't be fooled by cheap imitations"
The Ranger professional nibbler attaches in seconds to any corded or cordless drill and turns your drill into the ultimate metal cutter.
Use it to cut straight lines, curves, arcs, circles and any other shape you can immagine in steel, aluminium, plastic, fiberglass. copper, brass and even stainless steel
Engineered trade tough the nibler is very durable and uses a HSS cutting rod to punch out the metal rather than shearing like snips which results in a clean cut and the punching action eliminates the sharp edges that tin snips can create.
The Ranger nibble features 2 different head lengths to make it even more versatile. Use the short head for flat plate and easy access areas and simply change over to the long head to give you better access to hard to reach areas such as gutters, profiles tight spots and colourbond.
The Nibbler comes complete with a strurdy steel case for storage and includes a bonus replaceable cutting rod, a spare cutting head and a tool for changing rods and heads
Comes with a 2 year warranty on the nibbler body
Other accessories available seperatly
Replacement cutter rods
Adjustable circle cutting guide (to cut perfect circles)
Bench mount clamp (allows you to mount the nibber on a bench for fine or fiddly work)
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.