Plasmould is a revolutionary new thermal reactive polymer that can be shaped and moulded using hot water.
It is so easy to use, that even a child can do it.
Plasmould allows you to create virtually anything from craft items, missing parts, new prototypes, handles for tools, mounts, brackets, clips, handles, hooks, replacement parts for Automotive, industrial, workshop, toys and much much more
With Plasmould the only limitation is your imagination.
- Plasmould is incredibly strong and flexible, once you have created your piece of work it can be Drilled, shaped, filed sanded, tapped and even painted.
- PLASMOULD is completely re-usable, to re use again simply reheat to above 62°C, at which point it will revert back to a mouldable condition, allowing you to re-form it into a different shape or product.
How to use:
- Plasmould comes pellet form allowing you to use as much or as little as you need.
- Bring a pot of clean water to the boil
- Pour in as much plasmould as you think you will need
- Wait a few minutes for the pellets to change from white to clear
- Remove the pellets from the water (note they will cling together at this stage)
- Place on a clean surface and start to mould into the shape you want.
- (Note: Caution should be taken at this time as they will be hot to touch so it helps to have a dry clean lint free cloth to soak up any excess water)
Plasmould can be used again and again so if you have some left over simply place it back into the jar for use at a later time.
Plasmould is Non toxic and is biodegradable
Copyright Robsons Toolking all rights reserved.Copying in part or full of any part of this document, artwork or video is strictly prohibited and not permitted without written consent from Robson Toolking head office Australia.