- pliers, snips ,bolt cutters and shifters
- PLIERS welding ADJUSTABLE ANGLE setting jointmaster stronghand
ADJUSTABLE ANGLE SETTING TOOL
This awesome American designed tool makes clamping various angles a breeze
Fast and simple to use, the unique clamp design clamp takes the hassle out of those fiddly angle and T joints and allows you to clamp up in seconds.
Great for any clamping job these pliers are ideal for welding and fabrication as well as general wood working jobs and are truly one of the handiest tools you can have in the workshop
The single-hand angle setting tool.
- Ideal for quick hold and release on metal, wood & synthethic materials.
- A "helping hand" to hold stock firmly at right angles while creating or repairing permanent joints.
The Adjustable JointMaster™
Adjustable from 30° - 275°.
Adjust to the desired angle & "lock" into position with the handle.
Join round & flat workpieces, or aterials with different thicknesses.
PA Series comes with 2 pairs of pliers
- Capacity: 76mm
- Throat depth: 76mm
- Max Capacity: 32mm
Designed in the USA these pliers are true professional quality and are built to last.
At Toolking we pride ourselves on finding and supplying quality and unique tools that make life easier, to do this we have travelled the world to find products for our stores for over 30 years. We discovered these pliers on one such trip to the USA some time ago and were fortunate enough to meet thier inventor and his high standards for quality and design really shine through in all his products.
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.