7piece POLISHING AND CLEANING KIT
Suitable for both ferris and non ferris metals such as steel, stainless steel, brass, copper aluminium and alloys this handy kit contains 3 x Buffing wheels each with a different firmness plus 3 x corresponding polishing pastes and an arbor to suit your drill allowing you to get the best result quickly and easily.
This is a great set as it contains not only a range of different pastes but it also includes 3wheel and the mounting arbor so you have everything you need in one pack to get the job done.
Simply fit the buffing wheels to your drill and polish up anything from Car parts, alloy wheels to golf clubs and other household items
- Contains the following polishing compounds
- BLACK = Emery compound, a course abrasive material for initial polishing in carbon and alloy steel for removal of scratches, pits, paint, rust etc.
BROWN = Tripoli compound used for general purpose medium rough polishing on most soft metals such as alloys
WHITE = Blizzard compound, used for color and final finish of harder metals such as stainless steel,it has a cutting action and can also be used on copper etc
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.