Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 48 and get 10% off
TINTED VISITORS SPEC
These comfortable clear safety glasses can be worn over prescription lenses so are ideal for anyone who wears reading glasses etc.
Visitors specs are a good qua;ity safety glass that complies with Aus and NZ safety standards and are perfect for factories, labs and worksites where all visitors and workers must wear safety glasses even if they have reading glasses onm.
The Tinted lens is ideal for outdoor use and offers 99.9% UV protection.
- Medium impact
- Deep design allows the glasses to be worn over prescription spectacles
- 99.9% UV protection for outdoor wear
- One piece lens provides unobstructed 180 degree view
- complies with Australian/ new zealand safety standards 1337
The price listed is for one pair of glasses, Note that we have discounts for 12 or more pairs by using the bulk buy tab.
Need more? we also have pricing avalable on larger qualntities of a carton (288pairs) or more and can cater to the largest of orders.
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.