EUROTECH WHITWORTH SOCKET SET
10PC x 3/8" DRIVE
Whitworth tools are getting harder and harder to find now days and this set is a great asset to anyone working on ald or vintage machinery and cars etc
Made by Eurotech this set is true industrial quality and built to the highest standards.
This great little set containsa range of popular whitworth sizes and is ideal for working on older machines etc
Made from High grade Chrome vanadium steel the tools are drop forged, hardened and tempered and then micro chrom finished to resist corrosion
Built to last for years this set is a great addition to even the fussiest tool users Shed or workshop
- Set contains
- 7 x whitworth sockets 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2"
- 1 x Ratchet
- 1 x 125mm extension bar
- 1 x Universal joint
- comes packed in a strong steel case
Eurotech tools are covered by a lifetime replacement warranty
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.