Electronic torque wrench
Like all King Tony tools these 1/2"drive torque wrenches are built to the highest standards and come fully calibrated and ready to use.
With thier easy to read digital readout and long list of functions these wrenches area fine addition to any professionals tool chest.
With a list of quality features such as a Digital LCD easy to read screen, Overload alarm, Auto power down after 80seconds of non use as well as a host of other quality features these Torque wrenches are sure to impress.
Range: 40-200Nm , Also reads in different measurements
Comes packed in a Heavy duty Blow moulded case
Electronic torque value readout
CW +/- 2% and CCW +/- 3% operation
DIN ISO 6789-2003 & ASME B107.28-2005
Peak hold and track mode selectable
Buzzer and LED indicator for presettable target torque
Engineering units (Nm, ft.lb, in.lb, kgf.cm,kgf.m ) adjustable
Auto shut off after about 80 seconds
- Angle accuracy (34387/34487)
- specs: 1/2" drive 40-200NM, 29.5-147.5 ft,lb , 354-1770 in.lb , 408-2038 kgfm.cm
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.