Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 12 and get 8% off
- Buy 13 - 48 and get 14% off
PREMIUM COW SPLIT LEATHER WELDERS GLOVES
Designed with durability in mind these premium quality welding gloves feature Kevlar stitching to withstand higher temperatures and high quality cow split leather with a fully reinforced palm offering dexterity and long life in one.
- Features and advantages
- High quality, extra thick, blue cow split leather
- Kevlar stitched to withstand high temperatures for longer periods
- Lined and welted
- Reinforced palm and thumb for added durability
- 406mm (16 inches) long for forearm protection
- One size fits all
Welding, foundry work, smelter work, mining, construction
- NOTE: we have special prices for pack quantity purchases of 6 or more pairs please see the bulk buy discount price tab
NEED MORE GLOVES?
- We can cater for any size order from a single pair to multiple carton or even pallet prices, for prices on a single carton ( 48pairs +) or more please contact one of our sales team for a competitive price
Copyright Tool king 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
- When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
- Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
- And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.