2pc set HOSE REMOVAL TOOLS
Made chrome vanadium these hose removal tools are an awesome addition to your toolbox.
Ideal for Mechanics and anyone working on machinery, cars, trucks or motorbikes these removers give you a comfortable grip and make removing hoses easier especially in those awkward spots.
Like all king tony tools these are premium quality and designed to last for years
As one of Europes leading industrial brands King tony has built a reputation for their quality and design and these spanners live up to that reputation 110%
Made from premium grade Silicone chrome Vanadium alloy steel and featuring a comfortable non slip handle
The quality workmanship support and after sales service we provide offers you that added peace of mind and allows you to be sure that when you buy KING TONY your getting tools that will last.
- Size: 250mm long
TOOLKING are an Authorised KING TONY stockist by KING TONY AUSTRALIA meaning that our products are genuine KING TONY manufactured products and covered by the KING TONY Australia wide warranty.
Copyright Robson's TOOL KING 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
- When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
- Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- TOOL KING is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from TOOL KING rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.