Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 24 and get 10% off
ARAX GOLD CUT GLOVES
A very comfortable glove that offers good hand protection, excellent dexterity and an affordable price in one.
These gloves feature a black nitrile foam dipped palm for optimum grip and are produced using Arax knit technology.
Boasting EN388 cut 5 level D protection. the ARAX range instils the wearer with the confidence to get the job done.
The science behind ARAX's superior cut resistance is in then ways the ARAX fabric is woven using high performance industrial yarn with proprietary Arax thread.
- USES: Widely used in the mining and metal working industries these gloves are very durable and provide a high level of cut protection
- Arax Knit Technology with EN388 Cut Level D
- lack nitrile foam dip for durability and comfort
- Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
- Contact heat resistant to 100'C
- Anti-static, breathable liner
- Available sizes - 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Complies to AS/NZS2161.3
- Automotive, Chemical processing, forestry, general purpose, maintenance, manufacturing, Mining
- Note: We have special pricing for 12 pairs or more available.
- NEED MORE? Our sales team also have special bulk prices available for carton quantities or more, simply contact our sales staff for prices
- Copyright Tool King all rights reserved, unauthorized copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from Tool King?
- When Buying from Tool King you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
- Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Tool king is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
- And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.