ULTRA THIN METAL CUTTING DISCS
5" x 1.2mm x 22.2MM (7/8")
TRADESMANS BOX OF 100 BLADES
These blades are true trade quality and will please the fussiest of users, thier cutting performance and durability is every bit as good as the well known brands
Flex-Pro cutting discs are made from superior grade materials and are true INDUSTRIAL quality.
Engineered to offer fast cutting time as well as a long disc life, these discs are produced to the highest of standards and built to perform.
These Ultra thin metal cutting discs are half the thickness of traditional friction discs and provide faster, cleaner cuts and less load on your angle grinder thus saving you time and effort on every cut.
Made from premium grade materials the discs are durable and long lasting, saving you disc changes and the longer cutting time between disc changes offers you real value for money
- Disc size 125mm diameter x 1.2mm with 22.2mm arbour hole
- Suits 5" angle grinders
(This trade box offers superb value and works out just 0.99 cents a disc)
Copyright Tool king 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
- When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
- Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Tool king is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
- And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.
I have used these discs many time and found them to have a excellent life usage without any impacted on cutting performance, These Ultra thin cutting disc have to be the best valve for money I have seen or used!