TOOLKING 10pc HEX DRIVER BIT SET
ROBSON'S TOOLKING Have Built a solid reputation for Superior quality Driver bits over the past 30 years and these Hex bits are certainly no exception.
We remain constantly committed to providing driver bits that are of a high quality that are durable with a long life and this is how we are able to offer you true value for money when you buy our products.
Designed to suit professional tradesman ROBSON'S TOOLKING supply thousands of bits to tradies from our retail stores every year so if you are looking for bits that work and do last then shop where the tradies do and invest in Robson's TOOLKING driver bits
It is the hardening process that creates the perfect balance of hardness and strength thus making our bits last.
We know you can probably find cheaper bits online, but rest assured that it is hard to find better bits, and there is a distinct difference between Cheap and value.
- These Bits are built tough to last and are a great time saver in the toolbox or shed.
- All our bits are then magnetized to help hang onto the screws
- Made from Silicone Chrome Vanadium alloy steel our Bits are hardened to an exact standard
This set contains
- sizes: t6,7,8,9,10,15,20,25,27 AND T30
- These bits feature a hollow in the end so you can also use them for security type bolts etc.
- Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from TOOLKING?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- TOOLKING is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from TOOLKING rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.