These Lynx Gents Saws are a must have addition to any fine wood workers tool shed.
Made in England the saws a re superior quality and feature a very high quality finish.
- Originally designed for the "Gentleman" woodworker, this smaller handled saw is a variety of Dovetail Saw.
- The perfect partner to the Hand and Tenon Saws, the classic Gent’s Saws are made for dovetail applications and are still a very popular seller today and come in a range of sizes to compliment your work. The Gents Saw has a brass back and beech handle. 20tpi as standard. Individually blister packed.
- For cutting dovetails and other fine applications
- Beech Handle with Brass Ferrule
- Brass Back
- Laser Etched with Lynx logo
- Packed in blister pack with back card
- Can be re-sharpened
Founded in 1923 by Thomas Flinn, the present company has been in the Ellis family since 1936 when Frank Ellis bought the business from Flinn after apprenticing and working there since he was 14. Frank’s son, Frank Phillip Ellis, joined his father in the business as did Frank Phillip’s eldest son, Christian, and daughter, Katie. This is truly a family owned and operated enterprise.
Following on in the tradition of fine saw making these hand saws are of very fine quality, made from only the best components and are a beautiful tool to own and use
When purchasing a Linx or Garlick saw made by Thomas Flinn and co you are doing your part to support a family owned business and keep a tradition alive.