JAPANESE PULL SAW
Made in Japan by Tajima these quality saws are a great addition to any wood workers tool kit.
Made from High grade steel the thin kerf blade featuring a distinctive tooth design that cuts on the pull stroke rather than the push.
Founded in 1909 Tajima Tool Corporation is Japan’s largest manufacturer of hand tools Tajima have built a solid reputation worldwide for the quality of the tools they produce.
- Japanese pull saws are different to traditional western hand saws in the fact that they cut on the pull-stroke rather than the push
- This pull cut action keeps the blade under constant tension while cutting and thus allows the saw blade to be produced from much thinner steel.
- This thinner kerf design means the saws remove less stock when cutting with the result being a much finer cut that requires less effort and time to complete.
- Features & Specs
- Precision rapid pull-stroke saw.
- Quick-Release blade retainers.
- Curved handles with elastomer non-slip grips.
- 265mm blade.
- MADE IN JAPAN