SUMP PLUG AND GEAR BOX SQUARE DRIVE WRENCH
These awesome wrenches are a must for mechanics and car restorers.
Made from hardened steel the wrenches feature 2 square drives, 8mm on one end and 10mm on the other.
No more looking for the right square drive socket, this tool has both common square drives on the one tool
- Hardened and tempered
- Chrome vanadium
- 8mm and 10mm
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
we have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
- Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
- And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had problem gearbox, transfer case and diff fill and drain plugs. Prior owners/ service people had used 3/8" square drivers on 10mm square plug holes - with the soft metal plugs managed to remove the plugs using the correct tool.