Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
TEK SCREW RIVER BIT Industrial quality
5/16" (8MM) x 300mm long driver bit
LONG LIFE BIT
ROBSON driver bits are true industrial quality and are Built to last. and this extra extra long Tek screw driver bit is no different.
Ideal for those spots that are almost impossible to reach, these super long bits will save you both time and effort.
The bits have a 5/16" (8mm) hex with a strong magnet for handing onto the screws and heature a 1/4" hex drive to suit standard cordless drills and screw guns.
Our bits have been designed for durability and long life.
These bits are built for trade and industrial use and suit corded and cordless drills and drivers.
Made from the highest quality silicone chrome vanadium S2 material they have a rockwell hardness of 60 +or -1 giving them the correct hardness to to produce a driver bit that lasts an lasts, plus our bits and are magnetized to help hang onto your screws when working in awkward spots.
"Are you Fed up with poor quality bits that strip, twist chip or snap and generally just waste your time and moneÿ ?
If your answer is yes then you need to try Our driver bits.
ROBSONS have specialised in driver bits for over 2 decades and supply tens of thousands of bits out to Builders and tradesmen through our stores every year and they just keep coming back for more
why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.