WET and DRY Ultra fine 1200 grit X 2 SHEETS with hook and loop backing
WET AND DRY Ultra Fine
Pack of 2 x sheets
These high quality wet and dry sheets can be used dry or with water to increase lubricity and reduce clogging
Made from silicone carbide grit these sheets are high quality and are designed for professionals.
As an added bonus these sheets also feature a full hook and loop backing whick increases the durability and flexibility of the sheet but also enables the sheet to be used on velcro type sanding blocks and pads as well as by hand.
1200 grit is very fine making it ideal for fine finishing and polishing of a wide range of metals, timber, plastics, ceramics, glass, stone and alloys.
These sheets are genuine trade quality and are at home in any auto body shop or fine craftsmas workshop
Like all our products these sheets have been tried and tested to ensure that you get a product that performs well and offers value for money.
- Dimensions: 23cm x 28cm
Note that we are happy to combine shipping for these items
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.