RADIANT DIESEL WORKSHOP HEATER
The BE line of SilentDrive® radiant heaters combine forced air convection heat with radiant heat, which warms objects directly. When you think of radiant heat, think of a campfire or the sun. The result is a heater that works quickly and effectively to bring warmth to a space. While it takes some time for hot air to mix with cold air, the radiant heat is working as soon as the heat plate starts glowing.
In addition to using multiple types of heat, radiant heaters are also 50% quieter than a comparable conventional fan forced heater. Radiant heaters also feature a much simpler operation process, with no need for routine maintenance.
Our radiant heaters are certified for sale in Australia & New Zealand, and come equipped with the latest safety features, cold-weather start, and are certified to run on diesel fuel
Warm up your space without waking the neighbourhood. BE's 70,000 BTU diesel radiant heater provides quiet, quick, efficient heat. In fact, it’s a lot quieter than comparable conventional diesel heaters and, thanks to its radiant heat plate, it will warm up to 158 Sq Metres of your space, fast. This multi-fuel heater is part of BE's line of innovative radiant heaters that combine forced-air heat with radiant heat, which warm objects directly like the sun does.
- Radiant and fan-forced heating system
- CSA Certified to run on K-1 kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, Jet A/JP8 fuel, and #1 and #2 fuel oil
- SilentDrive® Technology produces half the noise of a comparable heater
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and easy-lift handle for portability
- Advanced safety features including safety overheat shut-off system and error indicator light
NOTE: other sizes and models available
|Heat Output||21 kW|
|Heating Area||158 sq. m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.1 L|
|Fuel Consumption||2 L/hr|
|Max Operating Hours||7|