6pc pack POLISHING DISCS
- 6pc pack Contains 1 x each disc: 80g, 180g, 320g, 400g, 600g, 1000grit
- Discs are colour coded for easy identification
Designed to suit all standard 5" (125 mm) Angle Grinders these discs are made from a unique abrasive synthetic material and are fantastic for polishing, de-burring and cleaning a wide range of metals including
- Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Alloy and stainless steel
The discs are quick and easy to fit to your angle grinders and can be used to remove light rust, paint, discoloration and blemishes to give a bright polished finish
These polishing discs are also ideal for cleaning and de-burring welds in stainless steel and aluminium as they don't gouge or bite into the metal.
- Use Dry and allow the disc to do the work for you moving in a steady motion to polish
- Disc size 5"(125 mm) with 22.2 mm" arbor hole
Note: If your grinder is fitted with a quick change grinder nut, the type that does not need a spanner to tighten just your fingers then you might need to change and use a standard nut as not all quick change nuts will fit into the centre of these discs due to the larger diameter of the quick change nut
Copyright Robson,s Tool king 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorized copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from tool king?
When Buying from tool king you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Tool king is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from tool king rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.