125mm Backing pad for sanding discs to suit 5" angle grinders
125mm (5") BACKING PAD TO SUIT ANGLE GRINDERS
Designed to suit all standard 5" (125 mm) Angle Grinders these backing pads allow you to use velcro backed sanding discs and buffs on your angle grinder
Made from higher quality materials than many competitors similar looking units, these backing pads feature a rigid moulded plastic back and have an EVA foam body that provides a level of cushioning when sanding while the face features s hook and loop (Velcro type) layer that allows you to quickly attach any velcro backed sanding, polishing or buffing disc.
The pads feature a built in steel 14x2.0 female thread that suit all 5" angle grinders making the unit quick and easy to fit
- Features and Specs
- 125mm diameter
- 14x2.0 thread
- Rigid plastic with EVA foam and hook and loop front
- Full metal thread
- Fits all 5" angle grinders
- Suits disc size 5"(125mm)
Copyright Robson's Tool king 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorized copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from tool king?
When Buying from tool king you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have traditional street front retail stores, so we aren't going to disappear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Tool king is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from tool king rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent English, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed and you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These pads work really great and these are tha best value I have seen any where in Australia would I recommend these You bet I would