2mt DIAMETER TAPE MEASURE
"Save time and effort with these handy diameter tape measures"
High Quality durable construction with an easy to read white blade with clear precise markings.
An ideal tool box addition for anyone working in forestry, Lumber yards, pipe and tubing industries etc
Measuring diameters is simple with this handy pocket size steel retractable tape.
Measures up to 60cm diameter in cm and mm on one side of the tape and 2m linear length in cm and mm on the other side. Metal ring end.
The double sided tape features a standard metric on one side and on the other side is a pi rule.
Please note: the pi rule side can be easily mistaken as an inch rule, it is not, but in fact a clever rule calculated to measure the diameter of a cylindrical object.
To measure length, use the standard metric side, or to measure diameter, use the pi rule side.
For example, to measure the diameter of a pipe, wrap the pi rule around the pipe and where the zero mark aligns with the rule, that is your reading in cm diameter.
- These diameter tapes are ideal for measuring:
- Trees, Pipes,Tubes, Logs, concrete and poly drainage pipes
- Features and specs
- 2m long tape measures diameters up to 0.6m
- Hard plastic case
- Easy to read black graduations on 10mm wide white steel blade
- Spring action returns blade to case
- Double sided - diameter on one side, circumference on the other
- Pocket sized - approx 50mm diameter x 15mm thick
- Metric & π measurements for circumference and diameter measuring
- Durable nylon coated steel blade to ensure markings won’t wear
- Compact, handy design ideal for logging & pipework
- Flat tape measures around curves
Benefits: Measure and Estimate diameters and materials with ease
A diameter tape or D-tape is a form of dendrometer that is typically used to measure diameter of a tree at breast height (DBH). DBH is measured at a fixed height of 4.5 feet (140 cm) above the ground in the United States, or 1.3 meters in Canada and many European countries. DBH is measured up high to avoid measuring a tree's butt swell. Butt swell is where the base of the tree is unconventionally thicker than the rest of the tree. Height and diameter are used to determine the volume of a given tree.
Copyright Tool king all rights reserved, unauthorized copying in part or full strictly prohibited.