MINI LEVER HOIST CHAIN BLOCK
An awesome addition to any tradesman, fitter, farmer or car enthusiasts tool kit. these blocks are ultra compact and lightweight.
Measuring in at just 30cm long from the tip of the handle to the base of the hook and weighing just under 2kg in total these blocks are fitted with 1.5mts of chain and are rated to lift 250kg
Ideal for tight spaces, inside chassis machinery or other confined areas.
These high quality units are made by LINQ height safety who are well renowned throughout Australia for there height safety and rigging products.
The Units are Commercial grade, conform to and are certified to the Australian standard
- Features and specs
- A cost sensitive commercial quality lever hoist designed for rugged and robust applications
- The Essential series meets AS1418.2 and EN-13157
- Load chain is corrosion resistant through the process of black Electrophoresis meaning a grease/oil-free chain giving a "clean to work with" experience
- Traceability markings on load chain ?? "Tri-marked with LINQ brand, G80 mark, batch reference number??"
- Standard 1.5m lift height but units can be supplied with any lift height on request
- Bottom hook supplied with thrust bearing for AS/NZS compliance as a standard feature
- The Essential Lever Hoist (Commercial) is a 6-bearing design, giving even load spread, and efficiency of internal parts movement, thereby ensuring a long service life
- The Essential Lever Hoist (Commercial) range includes a load chain stopper to prohibit load chain lift height over extension
- Capacity: 0.25T
- Standard Lift Height: 1.5M
Copy Right TOOL KING all rights reserved