ANGLE SETTING TOOL Fixed 90° angle
This awesome American designed tool makes clamping right angles a breeze
Fast and simple to use, the unique clamp design clamp takes the hassle out of those fiddly right angle and T joints and allows you to clamp up in seconds.
Great for any clamping job these pliers are ideal for welding and fabrication as well as general wood working jobs and are truly one of the handiest tools you can have in the workshop
- The single-hand angle setting tool.
- Ideal for quick hold and release on metal, wood & synthetic materials.
- A "helping hand" to hold stock firmly at right angles while creating or repairing permanent joints.
The 90° Fixed JointMaster™
- Retractable plate for edge alignment.
- V-Grooves for holding round pieces.
- Ideal for holding two pieces of different thicknesses that require individual adjustments.
- PT Series comes with 2 pairs of pliers.
- Features and Specs:
- Clamping capacity:76mm
- Throat depth: 76mm
- Max Capacity: 32mm
Designed in the USA these pliers are true professional quality and are built to last.
At Tool King we pride ourselves on finding and supplying quality and unique tools that make life easier, to do this we have traveled the world to find products for our stores for over 30 years. We discovered these pliers on one such trip to the USA some time ago and were fortunate enough to meet their inventor and his high standards for quality and design really shine through in all his products.
Copyright Tool King all rights reserved, unauthorized copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.