Chalk-Rite Gear drive CHALK SNAP LINE
Made by Tajima these quality chalk snap lines are a great addition to any builders tool kit.
Cast from High grade die cast alloy, these snap lines feature a gear drive for up to 3 times faster winding.
Founded in 1909 Tajima Tool Corporation is Japan’s largest manufacturer of hand tools Tajima have built a solid reputation worldwide for the quality of the tools they produce.
- Features & Specs
- Contractor-grade chalk snap-line with bonus Snap Line Dye.
- 25m of premium-grade extra-bold 1.0mm braided line.
- Smooth gear-drive winding up to 3 times faster than standard snap-lines.
- Durable, heavy-gauge die-cast aluminium case sealed with elastomer gasket.
- Positive gear-lock line hold, automatically releases during rewind.
- Also features folding crank, easy-fill spout and a tool to facilitate line replacement.
- Includes trial-size bottle of Snap Line Dye.
- Use only Tajima Micro Chalk or Snap Line Dye.