EMERY CLOTH Colour coded 240 grit for Sanding and woodturning
COLOUR CODED EMERY CLOTH
30CM X 2MT LONG ROLL
Ideal for wood workers and metalworkers alike this very high quality emery is cloth backed making it highly flexible and durable enough to use for wood turning and metal working.
These rolls of emery cloth also feature a unique colour coded back allowing you to know what grit you are using no matter how worn or dirty it gets in the workshop, add to this the extra large grit size printing on the back and it is sure to make your job quicker and simpler every time you need it.
These rolls are 30 cm wide x 2mt long and can be cut or torn into smaller pieces when you need
- BLUE 240grit
- 30cm width x 2mt long
LIMITED STOCKS LEFT SO BE QUICK
Copyright Robsons Toolking 2015 all rights reserved, unauthorised copying and or reproduction in part or full strictly prohibited.
- why buy from toolking?
When Buying from toolking you can buy with confidence.
- We have over 38 years experience selling hand tools, so its safe to say that we really know our stuff.
- Unlike many online retailers we do actually have tradional street front retail stores, so we arent going to dissapear on you.
Plus it also makes us easy to contact should you have any questions.
- Toolking is 100% AUSTRALIAN family owned with over 3 generations working in the business
- We Employ Australians, when you buy a product from toolking rather than overseas you are helping to keep Australians employed.
- All our friendly staff are Australian so they speak fluent english, and that makes us easier to speak to.
And Remember that when you Buy from an Australian Business you are keeping Australians Employed,
And you are doing your part to help our economy and keeping jobs here for future generations of Australians.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent product will come in very handy
The grits being colour coded are hand when in a hurry. It's not as lasting as the more expensive sanding cloths. Still a great product