30cm SAFETY RULE
Metric x 1pc
Made in England by Maun industries these 30cm Steel rulers feature a raised centre design that keeps your fingers up and away from the edge of the rule making them ideal for use with cutting tools such as knives and scalpels
The metric rule has both scaled graduated in mm and cm up to 300 mm and are manufactured with a unique 'M' profile which has one side slightly wider than the other, helping to ensure fingers are kept away from any knife edge when cutting or scoring.
- What is this tool used for?
- Used widely in the hobby & craft for cutting & scoring leather, card and other similar materials.
- Ideal for the education sector when working on craft/art projects.
- Ideal for engineer architects when technical drawing / model making.
- How to use?
- Holding the knife or blade in one hand, fingers on the other hand hold the ruler steady by applying pressure on the top.
- The knife / blade can then drawn along the ruler edge with the users fingers approx. 3/4" (20 mm) from the blade.
- Please ensure that care is still taken when using any knives or blades.
- Features & Specs
- Made in England
- Nickel plated steel
- stamped graduations
- Image shows metric and imperial together for illustration only
- NOTE: price is for 1 x metric ruler only