FLEXIBLE RIGHT ANGLE DRILL DRIVER BIT ATTACHMENT
P&N Flexible Right Angle Drill Adaptors are designed for power drills and allow for driving at 90° so are ideal for use where space is limited.
The Mini head attachment measures only 46mm wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces and comes complete with a flexible shaft to gain even better access.
Ideal for 2.4 Volt to 18 Volt cordless drills. The quick-change chuck accepts all 1/4″ hex shank bits.
The angle driver features an all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction for durability. An additional stabiliser handle aids control and helps apply pressure to the bit.
The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills
- Features and specs
- NOTE: not recommended for IMPACT drivers as the extra torque can cause damage to the flexible shaft
- 300mm flexible neck provides added reach and access
- Quick-change chuck accepts standard 1/4" hex shank bits
- Compact design measures only 46mm wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces
- Heavy duty all metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction
- Maximum torque: 60Nm, rotation 0–2000 RPM, 0–2500 impacts/min
- Two position stabiliser arm with 1 piece screwdriver bits storage
- UPC Barcode: 9311744441983