RIGHT ANGLE 90° DRILL DRIVER BIT HOLDER
P&N Right Angle Drill Adaptors are designed for power drills, for driving at 90° or where space is limited. Ideal for 2.4 Volt to 18 Volt cordless drills. The quick-change chuck accepts all 1/4″ hex shank bits. The angle driver features an all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction for durability. An additional stabilizer bar aids control and help apply pressure to the bit.
The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- Features and specs
- Quick-change chuck accepts standard 1/4" hex shank driver bits, spade bits and hex shank drill bits
- Heavy duty all metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction
- Rated up to 500 in-lbs. of torque with 2000 RPM
- Gripped Stabilizer arm for greater control, with two piece screwdriver bits storage
- Made from Tool Steel, hardened for long life
- UPC Barcode: 9311744439782